Sunday, December 11, 2005

MIss Jessies Curly Pudding

I went to http://curve-salon.com because I was hearing alot about them and the way they turn kinks to curls and how they style natural hair. I fell in love. I go to the website whenever I'm gettig discouraged about the length of my hair or the lack of it or whenever I'm having a bad hair day - after I see the pictures of all those beautifully nappy sisters it kinda gives me hope. On the website they talk about their curly pudding and how it helps keeps your curls and they talk about their buttercreme. I have a friend whose wife is a natural and he said that her hair never looked better since she started using the buttercreme so after debating for sometime I said what the hell. The cost of the buttercreme can kinda sway you - its not cheap. it was $48 I believe and the curly pudding was $28 or something all I know is that I spent almost $85. But yesterday I went to MD for L's cousins baby shower and I wanted to be cute so I used it. I LOVED IT! It really did hold my curls nicely. They claim that your hair looks dry what it looks like wet and its a valid claim. and of course when I wanted to take pictures of it my camera died but I will redo it and take pics of all the steps and share those. I do have some pics from my cell phone so I will post those.



1 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home