Saturday, April 16, 2005

My Trip to the Whole Foods Store

Last week I tried for the first time the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Rinse my friend told me about. Well I have the recipe for all those who asked. I will continue to post ones that I come across that I think will benefit anyone out there. I will also put websites and all that.
Last sunday after working, I went to The Whole Foods Market on 23rd street because I knew I needed to get my essential oils which seem to be present in all the recipes I have seen thus far.Well Ladies I spent 70+ bucks...which further goes to show anything good for you aint cheap. My list of products included the following: Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, then the essential oils (EO) peppermint, sage, rosemary and lavender, I also got some shampoos for my damn scalp which is out of control.
I got Jason Products, I got the Natural Bitoin Shampoo Hair Fortifying Shampoo and the Dandruff Relief Shampoo.
I tried the Dandruff Relief Shampoo and I loved it, It really calmed my scalp down and then immediately after I did the ACV rinse, I can't even begin to say how refreshed my scalp felt, for real!. Then I used the Jojoba oil and massaged my scalp with it. AHH I will put the recipe up, for all those who asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home