Friday, February 24, 2006

Antsy

Sunday will 3 weeks since I had these braids in and I am so ready to take these suckas out. I want to hold on for a month and then take them out and condition and trim and baby my hair. I miss my own hair but I like the braids because it's giving me a resting period. I think I want to color it again but I'm not too sure....I will see how the mood strikes me. I took a few braids on in the front because they looked like they were tugging my ends and I didnt want my temples to break off. I think tonight through I may just cut it short and wear it like that for the last week...maybe even 2 weeks if I can sweing it.

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2006 3:30 PM, Blogger Ananse's Web said...

Girl I took them out! lol. I actually did a frohawk this weekend I will post pics. Im going to do a huge post sometime today or tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home