Saturday, July 30, 2005

THE BIG CHOP 7-29-2005

I DID IT !!!!!

I finally did the big chop. I know I had intented on transitioning for a year up until February, but I woke up Friday morning feeling frustrated and just got a pair of scissors and lopped it off.
I had two things that concerned me. First my bf was NOT happy about me cutting my hair, in fact he said on many occassions that he would break up with me! lol. Needless to say I cut it anyway and we are still together. The second thing was my own fear. I dont know what my hair will do or what to even do to it, which is a damn shame to say the least but I was afraid of cutting it and then walking around looking crazy all the time. lol. But I sucked it up and did it! I cut it and then I got braids to help grow it out to be even and get some length on it, that plus Im too lazy to do it for work in the morning.

I do have pictures of the BC and the braids and I will get them up once I upload them from my camera. I will share.

3 Comments:

At 7/30/2005 6:14 PM, Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we can swap natural hair tips cuz Lord knows I need all the help that I can get!

 
At 7/30/2005 10:22 PM, Blogger B.E.G said...

Congratulations,I'm sure you look great!!! I remember my BC and I'm SO happy I did it.

 
At 8/01/2005 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home