Monday, July 25, 2005

Clarify

I took the braids out and rocked a scarf ala Alicia Keys to work both Thursday and Friday. No pics. Lol. I wished I could have worn my hair like a braid out to work but it was dirty that it needed to be washed pronto. I got it cornrowed going back on Friday but I almost didn’t want to. I wanted to lay around all day and touch it and see where it is going. I was tempted to just go ahead and do the Big Chop but alas I didn’t, in part because I am afraid of not being able to work with it and walking around looking and feeling crazy. I will take a picture of these braids before I take them out which will be this Friday. I am only keeping these things in for a week. They are itching already I think I need to clarify the next time I wash my hair, so I will wash and condition it on Friday and leave it be until Sunday when I figure out what I am doing to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home