Monday, December 05, 2005

A whole new year

I was talking to a friend about what I am going to wear for my company’s Christmas party this year. My mind returned to the Christmas party from last year and what I went though the night before to be pretty. I permed and dyed my hair all that same night and while it looked nice…right after when I was done, my hair was hard and brittle in that fried, dyed and layed to the side kinda way. This year I have a whole new set of worries but buying perm and color for my hair is not one of them. Of course I want to look nice and I will probably keep my cornrows in from my trip to the Bahamas but im not totally sure yet what I will be doing. We shall see.

I had to see if I could track down some pics of me at last years Christmas party to share - and here they are......






As the night wore on and drinks toook effect

2 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 1:05 AM, Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Faded

 
At 12/08/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

No matter what I do...the wetness (is that the right word..lol)...humidity always seems to eff my hair up.

Like your pics...

Have fun this year!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home