Saturday, April 16, 2005

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse

A friend of mine sent me the recipe. The more hair products you use (which hopefully isn’t a lot), the more you’ll want to clarify. Clarifying your hair is always a good idea to remove the build-ups some products leave on your hair which can make your hair dull and lifeless. It also helps your scalp by removing the build up as well. Her routine is every 2 weeks: deep condition, shampoo, clarify after shampoo.

Apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse


4 parts water
1 part ACV
A few drops sage Essential Oil (or any other nice smelling EO) to take out some of the smell

I don’t usually measure it; I just use common sense and use a lot more water than ACV. Mix it up and use after shampooing. Pour over your head and massage into hair/scalp. You don’t have to rinse it out if you don’t want to. I usually don’t, but sometimes I’ll rinse out a little bit.
*I used Sage and Peppermint EO when I did mine. I also picked up a trick off of another website which was once your pour the ACV rinse over your head, you can place the container and let the remains drip into the container. You can keep doing that until the entire mixture is gone.
The Apple Cider Vinegar can be brought in any supermarket and it's not expensive at all, the smell however is very rich lol. but using the water to dilute and your essential oils helps alot. When I was done, what was left over wasnt a very strong smell at all, in fact it was quite pleasant. Well enjoy the recipe and let me know how it turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home