Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hair Itchies

Today makes a week since I have been rocking my cornrows up into a puff and I am struggling. I have the major itchies and I want to take them out. So of course I want to take them out the only issue is what will I do then? I am trying to keep each style in for AT least 2 weeks. I want to hit that 3 week mark but that is SOOO pushing it. lol.
So after talking it through with my fellow natural partner (my friend reenie is going natural as well) I am going to tie the puff up and wash the cornrows...I am going to make a new batch of my daily spritz making sure that I add the jojoba and sweet almond oil to it for their properties. I need to get on From Nature With Love and order some of that shea butter so I can make a concoction out of that....maybe sometime this week I will do that.
But for now I am going to go ahead and wash these braids and I will be sure to post some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home