Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Transitioning


IMG_0200
Originally uploaded by Negritude828.

I took the braids out and was kinda at a loss for what to do with it. So I did twists and then took them out the next morning. Some of then hadn't dried properly but it worked for the day. For the next 2 days I put it up into a lil curly ponytail and just slicked it up with some QP Elasta Glaze. That stuff really works when your trying to slick your hair up. But it was kind of greasy, which I didnt like too touch.

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 12:26 PM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

Girrrrl....I know how hard the transition is. Believe me, it took a minute for me to work up the nerve to go whole hog and cut my hair off to a short fro at once (I had a small trash can filled with hair). But, keep the faith you can make it!! *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home