Saturday, April 23, 2005

Daily Spritz

I made myself some daily spritz from the recipe a friend gave me. It has a nice smell to it and apparently will help your hair grow because of the rosemary in it. So I will share it with you all. Let me know what you think if you use it.

If you have high blood pressure, you can’t use rosemary essential oil (EO) so you’d use lavender EO instead.
Rosemary Spritz

Boil 1-2 cups of water.
After boiling, add 6-8 drops of rosemary EO into the water.
Let the water and EO steep for an hour.
Pour the mix into a spray bottle.
Add 2-3 drops of sage EO into the bottle and shake it up.
Refrigerate.

You can use this as often as you’d like. If it makes your scalp itch, stop using it. And if you want to do some research on essential oils and carrier oils, a good website is www.aromaweb.com.

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2005 11:54 PM, Blogger THE PURPLE CRUSH COLLECTIVE said...

Ive seen this in som photo albums in Fotki. I shouold try it. Tell me how you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home